Wire-2-Wire is in the forefront of a new approach to training and racing because of its therapeutic approach to equine supplementation. We are not a maintenance level supplement, and we are not a minimum requirements supplement. All other supplements on the market are at those levels. Instead, Wire-2-Wire's clinically proven ingredients reach a therapeutic level, that is, a level at which optimal health may be reached and maintained.
- We seek to improve your horse, rather than simply reach minimum dosing standards. With this approach, we can improve every cell in your horse's body, creating a kind of total health and well-being the likes of which have never been seen before. Your horse will stand up to hard training, get ready for races in peak condition, and get you to the winners ' circle.
- We guarantee that winners on Wire-2-Wire will test negative in the post-race test barn. Nothing in Wire-2-Wire alone will create a positive test.
- Wire-2-Wire alleviates and helps prevent common training issues such as laminitis, anydrosis, various types of inflammation, and tying up.
- Wire-2-Wire is different from every other equine supplement you can buy because of our synergistic formula; use of pharmaceutical grade ingredients made in FDA approved labs, and our focus on therapeutic levels of health rather than minimum requirements.
- Our ingredients include vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D & E, Biotin, Beta Carotene, Calcium, Zinc, Selenium and Iron, all in therapeutic doses. Also standard components are the branched chain amino acids designed for prevention of muscle breakdown during exercise and Glucosamine & MSM to maintain general joint health.
Unlike most other supplements, Wire-2-Wire contains N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC). NAC has been cllinically shown to be taken up very well in the diet and replenishes intracellular levels of the natural antioxidant, glutathione (GSH). GSH is an essential radical protectant (i.e., prevents cell damage due to exercise, pollutants, etc.) that becomes depleted upon extreme exertion. However, natural glutathione is not well-absorbed in the diet.
We have added Lipoic Acid (LA) for cellular energy production and amino acid metabolism. Lipoic Acid also has been shown in research studies to reduce inflammation and help regenerate Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q (CoQ10), and GSH.
Echinacea root has been clinically shown to increase both white and red blood cell counts. This promotes oxygen use by the horse as well as enhanced immune response.
The most important component is CoQ10. It is required for the proper functions of many organs and chemical reactions, and is the element that energizes every cell in the body. CoQ10 has been clinically shown to increase work capacity and oxygen flow during exercise. It is an antioxidant that leads to better cardiovascular health (optimal blood pressure), helps to control cholesterol levels, and extends lifespans. Additionally, it helps to regulate blood glucose levels which improves or prevents laminitis. It also has positive effects on the immune system and improves skin and gums.
This proprietary blend of components is designed to produce optimal equine athletic performance. Any of these components individually, or dosed differently than in our proprietary blend of components, would not achieve the same results.
Wire-2-Wire is designed for 90 cc scoop doses. We strongly recommend not using other vitamin supplements when you are using Wire-2-Wire. Taking other vitamin supplements in addition to ours may lead to overdosing. Other supplements such as joint management or digestive supplements may be used upon the advice of a veterinarian.
Everything in this blend is currently available in some form for legal sale. The difference is the synergistic blend, forms, and dosing. We have created the optimal amount of each ingredient to enhance the effects gained by the working together of the ingredients.
Our Winning Formulation
- Glucosamine & MSM: general joint maintenance.
- NAC: Orally available Amino Acid that is essential to making glutathione – the major cellular radical protectant. (i.e., prevents cell damage due to exercise, pollutants, etc.)
- Lipoic Acid (LA): Synergistic with the N-Ac-Cys. Has been shown to reduce inflammation. You may note a lessened need for Bute or Banamin over time.
- Amino Acids: This blend is designed for prevention of muscle breakdown during exercise.
- Echinacea: the form and dose supplied has been shown in studies to increase red blood cell count.
- CoQ10: Many effects. Antioxidant that leads to better cardiovascular health (optimal blood pressure), increases energy/athleticism, helps control cholesterol and sugar regulation (helps prevent diabetes) delays aging (longer life), improves immune system, prevents and helps improve laminitis, improves skin and gums, increased fertility. Some studies have indicated a boost in testosterone.
The Wire-2-Wire advantages are clear cut: by addressing therapeutic levels of dosing, and synergistic levels of dosing, Wire-2-Wire is a supplement like no other, simply the best on the market for the health of your horse in training. A healthy horse can train on and win. Wire-2-Wire can create, for you, a healthy horse.